Our office is available to support students and the UO community. In order to reduce in-person contact due to COVID-19, all advising services will be offered remotely, including appointments and drop-in advising.
Current UO Students:
- To schedule an HPP advising appointment, follow the Navigate directions below or live chat with our Intake and Operations Team at https://advising.uoregon.edu/tykeson
- Your advising appointment will be held through Microsoft Teams. Please download Teams in advance of your appointment. You can find it in the app store on your smartphone or for your computer at https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/2030/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=69989
For help with Microsoft Teams, please visit https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/2030/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=69989
- At the time of your appointment, the advisor will “call” you via Teams.
- If you have immediate questions about classes, graduation, personal concerns, etc., we encourage you to access Tykeson drop-in advising (M-F, 10am-3pm) remotely or ask questions of our Intake and Operations Team through live chat (M-F, 8am-5pm), visit https://advising.uoregon.edu/tykeson for more information.
Prospective Undergraduate & Post-Bac Students:
- To schedule an HPP advising appointment, live chat with our Intake and Operations Team at https://advising.uoregon.edu/tykeson
Please be sure to provide your email address when scheduling your appointment
- Your advising appointment will be held through Microsoft Teams. Please check your email for further instructions.
Navigate Scheduling Steps:
- Log into NAVIGATE: https://uo.campus.eab.com/ (Use your Duck ID to login)
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment” in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose “Academic & Career Advising” in the first drop-down box.
- Then select “Tykeson Hall – Healthy Communities” in the second box
- Select the reason you would like to meet with an advisor from the drop-down list.
- “Health Professions Advising” – use for any advising related question
- “Prospective Post-Bac – HPP” – use if you have questions about applying to be a UO post-bac student
- “Interview Preparation – HPP” – use for mock interviews
- “Personal Statement – HPP” – use for graduate admission essay reviews (e.g personal statement, secondary essays, etc.)
- NEW! Select the location of “Tykeson College & Career Advising”
- You may then select a specific HPP advisor or click “Next” to see all available times
- Please include a contact phone number and any comments you want your advisor to have
- Click “Confirm Appointment” and then you will receive a confirmation.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT TEAMS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR APPOINTMENT